At the Pearly Jones Homes we, provide 24 hour personalized skilled nursing care to those who can no longer live independently.
We offer professional care for:
- Post stroke recovery
- Post injury rehab
- Mental health issues
- Medication management
- Long/short term stays
- All Lead Staff are State Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) or Registered Nursing Assistants (NAR's)
- Our house RN is integrally involved in the care plan for each Resident
- The night staff is completely awake tending to each Resident's night time needs
- Provider Anna Moody is available 24/7
- All staff have continuing education yearly
- Staff members work as a team with the Provider, Resident's family, RN and MD to ensure the Resident's well-being
- Staffing is comprised of 1 caregiver per 3 Residents during most daytime hours. There is one awake night staff caregiver between the hours of 10pm and 6am.
You will find all staff hospitable and welcoming
On Call Professionals
Mission Statement from the Owner, Anna Moody:
In 2002, my mother Pearl, lived with me, my husband, and young children. When her care needs exceeded what I could provide, I had to find alternative living arrangements for her. There was a lot of guilt in this decision and concern for her well-being. I know personally how an adult child feels, when called to the task of selecting a care facility for their parent(s). It is not an easy choice and one that is full of conflicting emotions.
The goal of the Pearly Jones Homes' staff and owners is to give you peace of mind about the safety, care and well-being of your loved one. When you walk out the door, after a visit, you should feel completely satisfied that we are giving them the very best care possible and that you have made a good, sound choice in placing your loved one(s) with the Pearly Jones Homes.
We are pleased and honored to have given this gift of care to dozens of families over the years. We welcome you to become part of the Pearly Community.